CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Moving on!

Well, graduation is over and I have made the big move back to Utah. Things are going great with my new job. The cats and I are trying our hardest to adjust to the weather change. (I should mention that it snowed my first week of work!)

It's amazing how fast time goes by when chapters in my life close and another opens. My new life here in Utah will be full of exciting opportunities and wonderful memories with loved ones. To all of those I have left behind in other states...I want you to know that you are thought of everyday and missed so dearly.

2 comments:

Adri said...

You have to just love the Utah weather. I am so glad you are finally home to stay. It has been so nice having you with us all the time. I am so excited for your new adventures here.

Nana Sharples News said...

I love you LuLu and am so glad you have made the decision to return home, even though I know that you are experiencing some challenges. Remember that we are family and we are here to help you. We love you dearly.
Love,
mom