CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Still here?

So... you may (or may not) have been wondering what in the heck is going on with me. It's been a while since I have posted anything new because there has been soooo much going on.

Work has slowed down a little for me and my tasks don't seem to be quite as important to the company as they were in the past. (I guess the word is out that I'm leaving?)

School has been super hectic and I find myself having an anxiety attack on nearly a daily basis. It's not due to the current classes and tests I'm taking but the preparation for taking the National Boards. But I am trying to overcome the nervousness this test gives me and know that I will pass without breaking a sweat.

My social life has been put on hold. Actually, I think it has since I moved to Mesa...my choice that is. I am completely okay with this since I have enough pressure with school, work, and bills.

Graduation is only 66 days away and I'm ready. I know the excitement is not there yet but after the boards, that will change. The family will be out including the possibility of my two Aunts from back east which is very cool! Several students in my class have voiced their opinion of the lack of importance of a community college graduation. And all I have to say is, well, that's their opinion. This experience has required hard work on my part and I am proud to say that I have nearly accomplished one more thing in my life. (I say nearly because I will not be fully satisfied till I have that license in my hand.)
I will walk across that stage on May 14 2010, proud of my work, as a member of the International Honor Society of Two Year Colleges... Phi Theta Kappa!

1 comments:

Adri said...

Wow... a new post finally... you forgot to put busy going to the gym. I swear every time I talk to you or when mom talks to you you are either going or coming from the gym. I am so proud of you Lu. I can't believe how talented you are at every thing you do. I love you so much and can't wait to see you graduate.